→ Having trouble accessing our new support portal or creating a ticket? Please notify our team here

Archive

This board contains archived posts from the retired Lansweeper Forum and Insiders Community.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Event Source sorting/filtering

On the Event Log tab of an Asset there is a section called Event Source with a drop down to the right. In the past we have used this to filter event messages. It appears as though it is not working since my upgrade from 4.2 to 5.0.0.69.Maybe I am mis...

TimH by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

connect to untrusted domain

Hi,I have 4 domains. In one is installed lansweeper and other are connected over LAN to LAN VPN but domain are not trusted. I have credentials for other domains and in dashboard I see servers and workstations. If I open any servers and select example...

xray0045 by Engaged Sweeper
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Limiting webconsole

Hi. Is it possible to limit the information that users can see when signing in to the webconsole? Would it for example be possbile to limit one user to only see the objects from one specific scanning server and nothing else when signing in?Ive been s...

hilom by Engaged Sweeper
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! File Reports

Is it possible to make a report or setup scans to get PSTfile locations and counts from all PC's ?

chads by Lansweeper Alumni
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Default start time for IP scanning jobs

Currently the default start time for an IP scan job is 12:00PM. Is there a way to change this default to 12:00AM? If a job is inadvertently started\enabled, I would rather scan at off-peak hours. If I delete the 12:00PM entry, hide the schedule, t...

file scanning on Linux servers

Is it possible to scan for specific files on Linux machines? I have it working correctly for Windows-based machines.