Archive

This board contains archived posts from the retired Lansweeper Forum and Insiders Community.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Authorizing Administrators (Local and Domain)

I can't find where to authorize domain and local administrators, so that the "Unauthorized Administrators" report is actually accurate.Could someone kindly point me to where I set these?Thanks!

jonp by Engaged Sweeper
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

control scanning queue

My scanning queue gets out-of-control. I get tens of thousands of computers in the queue. What is the best way to configure this? I disabled all IP ranges, have Active scanning enabled (domain) and lspush, but keep getting thousands of computers i...

arupert by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Users not logged in for X days

Is it possible to run a report to show users that haven't logged in for X amount of days?

aplrich by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Asset groups not saving

I'm able create new "Available groups", but when moving a group to the "Asset groups" window from the << button, it moves them. I click on Save Asset and come back in and it's not saved.Also, they don't show up on the dashboard as being in the given...

harringg by Champion Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Scanserver down (but Lansweeper service is started)

We upgraded to Lansweeper v.5060.The scanserver scanned for 1 day alright. Then there were no scans anymore. I get the message that the scanserver is down of unavailable.The windows service 'Lansweeper Service' is up and running. I restarted the serv...

teye by Engaged Sweeper
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Bug: lansweeper$ share not created during installation

I ran into an issue where I could not run certain items from "Advances Actions" on the asset pages. It was looking for \\server\lansweeper$ which did not exist. I found the commands it was trying to run in C:\Program Files (x86)\Lansweeper\Actions ...

E-werd by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Migrating Lansweeper from IIS Express to IIS

I saw an old post on this, but can't figure out how to migrate Lansweeper from IIS Express to IIS.I tried re-installing with just the website selected, but it wouldn't let me continue without selecting the SQL database, which would then overwrite my ...

jonp by Engaged Sweeper
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Lansweeper 5.0 "No Website Access" page

Hi, I have recently upgraded to Lansweeper 5.0 & everything is working great, I just have one question regarding security roles & access to the site when using NTLM authentication - when a user has no access to the Lansweeper site, is it possible to ...

markb by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos