Archive

This board contains archived posts from the retired Lansweeper Forum and Insiders Community.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

WAKE ON LAN for group

Does anyone know how to WOL a whole series or group of computers?is that possible?under report actions I can ping assets....but how do I add something there?

EB by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Software not scanning after update to 5.0.0.60

Halloafter update Lansweeper to current Version 5.0.0.60 Software are not refresht in database. Lanswepper-Service is getting the information from client but it takes an error in db.-> Line from error.log:03/19/2013 13:54:36: COMPUTER-01 SOFTWARE Obj...

mhah76 by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Software: All SQL server editions

This report does not show any of my SQL 2000 installations.Can this be modified to do so?Thank you, - DRM

DMermod by Engaged Sweeper
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

upgrade website not detected

HelloWe have just started our upgrade from 4.2 to 5.0The documentation says that the installer will detect everything that needs to be upgraded on the machine. However, on our system the website did not get detected and was not upgraded after the pro...

Slicer by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

internert explorer cannot download export .aspx

hi, i am trying to extract an report from lansweeper to excel but i am getting a message"internert explorer cannot download export.aspx from local host"... can you please advise if i need to do change some settings on my server.

abolus by Engaged Sweeper
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Editing the Title of WebPage

Hello team,I would like to know, how to edit the '<title>' of the web page.The title of any page reads as, "TabName - Lansweeper".I would like to append additional info to the title so as to be able to distinguish my Test server from the Working one ...

Raviraj by Engaged Sweeper
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Lspush for Hand Held Devices- REG

Dear Concern,We bought a new Hand held device (Bar Code Scanner) into our Network. It is being issued with our IP. But when we checked with the same IP in Lansweeper there is no such entry.We tried to run Lspush in that device. Soon we got an error s...