→ The Lansweeper Customer Excellence Awards 2024 - Submit Your Project Now! Learn More & Enter Here

Archive

This board contains archived posts from the retired Lansweeper Forum and Insiders Community.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Low disk space email alert

Hi,I would like to create an email alert/reminder when my servers' hard drives reach below 20% free and another alert at 8% free. I can create a report and set the email alert but this will send me a report every night. I just want a few email remi...

hinzinho by Engaged Sweeper
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Memory Name

Hi. I would be grateful if you could assist... Im trying to add Memory Name to this report.Select Top 1000000 tblComputers.Computer, tblADusers.Displayname, tblComputerSystemProduct.Vendor As Manufacturer, tblComputerSystemProduct.Name As Model, T...

kevinoie by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Chart Reports- REG

Hi,In new version of Lansweeper there are some additional Reports from which we noticed a report called "Chart: Computer Bios Age". By opening that report the count of the machines is displaying. But how we get the list of machines instead of count. ...

Deleting the Old scanned database logs

I just want to know if there is any availability or option in the new version of Lansweeper where we can delete the old logs or the old data for the scanned systems which no more are required currently.

Schema Version on version 5

I've noticed that on checking for updates that the database version no longer appears, i'm just wondering what should the schema version be?Mine says Schema Version 35 on the database scripts page.

poweld1 by Champion Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

LSPush to server doesn't work since 5.0

Hello, I've been using LSPush.exe to scan workstations on the network for almost a year on version 4.2. I specified the server address and it would send the workstation's full inventory to the server. Now that I upgraded to version 5, LSPush returns ...

Reports Display Incorrectly when Column Title Wraps

Hello - I upgraded to LS5 today and I noticed that the dashbaord reports display correctly as long as none of the column names wrap to a second line due to the column being too narrow. If the report has a column that is too narrow for the column name...

Jono by Champion Sweeper II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

unlocking user and resetting pass

ok so I have a way to do this...first I downloaded unlock.exe from joeware.nethttp://www.joeware.net/freetools/tools/unlock/index.htm***click on download now to get the file***next put it in the action directory and create this: {actionpath}unlock.ex...

EB by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos