Archive

This board contains archived posts from the retired Lansweeper Forum and Insiders Community.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

File Scanning question

I need to find out if people have a file called notes.exe some where on their computers.Is it just looking for the file anywhere on the machine or do I need to point it to a directory?If I do need to point it to a directory can it do searches in sub ...

seraphielx by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Computer Model Overview - not detect ASUS motherboard

Hello!We have a few computers with motherboards ASUS, but Lansweeper does not define them as ASUS, why? Example: ASUS P5E3 Deluxe, ASUS P5E-VM HDMI and other ASUS motherboard have name System manufacturer.

Himic by Engaged Sweeper
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

IP Locations Overview Widget

Hello,When we add the "IP Locations Overview" widget to our dashboard, the IP locations do not come up in any percievable sort order.Let me explain in an example...What it should look like:Name Count=========================100 - VLan ...

ARMC by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Scanning not progressing

Some times scanning is stop to progress.It can still in this state foreverCan solve it by restarting a serviceLast entry in the service's log:12/13/2012 12:53:41: DEBUG Unknown error (0x80005000) at System.DirectoryServices.DirectoryEntry.Bind(Boo...

almor by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Clearing old Hardware

We are in process of a Hardware refresh and would like to know if there is a way to purge the old scans from inventory. This way the next scan will show if there is any hardware that is still on the network that we are unaware of.

bkleiman by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Search by login doesn't existe?

In the previous version we can search by login a PC where user was loggedIn the version 5 can't find nothing. This feature was removed?

almor by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Network scan default port

Hello ,Network scan is the default port?This port is based on TA I would like to scan the network to access speedily.

mack663 by Engaged Sweeper
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos