Archive

This board contains archived posts from the retired Lansweeper Forum and Insiders Community.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Unique credentials not used when scanning Windows clients?

I need some assistance with scanning standalone Windows workgroup machines which have not been joined to a domain:Domain XXXWorkgroup YYYComputer ZZZCurrently assets are being identified as asset type unknown, with a reported errorAccess Denied XXX...

Permissions to view reports

In Lansweeper 4.2, website access is "all or nothing": a user can either see/edit everything or see/edit nothing.In Lansweeper 5.0, which is currently in beta, the following user roles are available:- Access website- View basic actions- View advanced...

ma-soares by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

change default date format

At initial install of Beta 5 (5030), I set the date format to MM/dd/yyyyMy date format is dd/mm/yyyy in the web interface. Where do I change it to MM/dd/yyyy?

harringg by Champion Sweeper
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Monitor - Asset or not?

Dear lansweeper support,I have a question regarding the monitor asset type, and its link with the monitor detected as part of a computer asset. It seems there is no reconciliation between an asset that you create manually, of type “monitor”, and of t...

dcolot by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

SNMP: Scan a model for Allied Telesys switches

AlliedTelesys saves a model of a switch (at least for a series GS950 and old 8326GB) in the sysDescr (.1.3.6.1.2.1.1.1.0)Name/OID: sysDescr.0; Value (OctetString): AT-GS950/24 so, for all AT's switches i have to put manually a model in the input box ...

almor by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Import inventory data into lansweeper database

We have an MS Access database where we collect all business related data of our computers like order number, warrenty and thinks like that. In future I would like to use the default and the custom fields of the lansweeper db. How can I import the dat...

mschoene by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Unrecoverable MAK key

Hello! A have same issue http://www.lansweeper.com/forum/yaf_postst6081_Unrecoverable-MAK-key.aspxWindows 7 Professional Unrecoverable MAK keyThis is normal behavior. Lansweeper cannot recover Microsoft MAK keys, as these are not stored on the comput...

mz99 by Engaged Sweeper
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos