Archive

This board contains archived posts from the retired Lansweeper Forum and Insiders Community.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Deleting Computer from SQL Database

Hi,I was wondering if there was a way to delete 1500+ computer that belong to a certain domain through the back end (SQL Script). The reason why I'm asking is it taking an average of 2 minutes to delete a computer using the Lansweeper Configuration ...

NeilL by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Cann't add a widgets

Can't add a widget on a tabs. "Error in control"Website Role Based Access not defined, so i think it 's not a user's rights problem

almor by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Search by IP

In the previous versions, after some modification of a search's stored procedure, i was able to search by IP just entering the end of IP, for ex. 101.1 instead of 192.168.101.1But in the new version i can't found how the search are working.

almor by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Dell iDRAC Scan Failure

This might just be our setup, but when we setup LS5 to scan our Dell Integrated Remote Access Controller (iDRAC), an embedded web server in some of our servers, we receive a scan error:cmdstat status : 2 status_tag : COMMAND PROCESSING FAILED error :...

elledged by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

User Actions / No security

Can you include security for the User Action Commands? Currenrly there is none so if any user action is defined, either basic or advanced, anyone with access to LanSweeper can perform any action listed.

clabbadia by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Lsmanage

Dear Concern,I just want to know about Lsmanage briefly.ThanQ

Problem with Lansweeper

Hello, I've some problem with my lansweeper.All of my office computers are joined on Windows Server 2003 Domain Controller. I've add my domain administrator to Scanning Credentials.Problem 1why all of my devce detected as undefined in IP location ove...