Archive

This board contains archived posts from the retired Lansweeper Forum and Insiders Community.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Custom action confirmation problem

Hi, First thanks for your awesome tool, every IT in the world does use it. I have a little problem with custom action, when I click on action with a confirmation, if I click on OK nothing happen and when I lick on 'Annuler' the action is running.Boup...

boupjof by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Global Credentials

Hi,How can I delete global credentials ? I have it for SSH and I prefer configure different credentials for each device I have to scan (I dont have same user/password on my linux, mac and device)Thanks Boupjof

boupjof by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resetting Permissions

I recently upgraded to Lansweeper 5.0.We set permissions via the web GUI but somehow messed up.Is there a way to manually reset the permissions or do we need to re-install the instance?Thanks.

haecz by Engaged Sweeper
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

scan settings twice daily

Hi Can I scan the computer automatically more than once a day?

radnak by Engaged Sweeper
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Problems With Lansweeper Beta 5.0.0.4

I give special thanks for added me as a Beta TesterReport Errors:Let me now turn to report the following drawbacks:Download attach zip file to view images, thanks.After receiving the First Email with version 5.0.0.3In the main dashboard showed me in ...

pacerelo by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

License Question

With the Enterprise license it states you can have multiple scan servers connecting to a central database. What if I have isolated test networks where it would be easier to drop a scan server on it with a small local database instead? Is that an op...

Technut27 by Champion Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Devices - Auto Assign scanned "Network device" as diffferent type.

Hello - 2 questions:1.) Can I create my own Device Type? If so, how?2.) I'm trying to do auto assign a device that was scanned as a "Network Device" that contains a certain Model name, and have it assigned as a different type based on the model name...

crichie by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Action Description with the symbols <>

I would like to use the greater/less than symbols(<>) in an Action description. But it seems that <> are reserved and using them produces a blank string in the web interface.Is there a way to escape them so that I can have a string like <INFORMATION...

jmeola by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos