→ Having trouble accessing our new support portal or creating a ticket? Please notify our team here

Archive

This board contains archived posts from the retired Lansweeper Forum and Insiders Community.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Lansweeper 5.0 beta

If you are upgrading a current installation, make sure to take a full backup first.Beta testing is closedLatest version:Service: 5.0.0.39Website: 5039What's new:All known upgrade problems have been fixed, please try upgrading from version 4.2 again.K...

Hemoco by Lansweeper Alumni
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

LSpush for Offine Systems

Dear concern.We installed Lspush for the systems which are in our network. But we are not aware of installing Lspush for office machines. Could you please suggest on this.ThanQ

Looking to edit database through a custom action?

I am thinking i can use sqlcmd to get the job done... I'm new to SQL but it would seem as tho this might work. My end goal would be to implement info that is grabbed by running port mapper custom action directly in to the comments page. Under custom ...

bob_11 by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

I accidentally broke the query when I was adding location and now this report doesn't run. Can anyone just simply post the original report sql query here? Thanks!

creinking by Engaged Sweeper
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Merging LANsweeper databases

Is it possible to merge 2 (or more I suppose) existing LANsweeper databases into 1?If so, what considerations are there?I see that computername is an Integer field and (appears to be) used as the reference between the relevant data tables for compute...

ghelpdesk by Champion Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Remote Packet capture (GREAT Custom Action)

Ok guys. I have to say im quite happy about this one... Im in an environment were I have to troubleshoot clients and servers and go hunting for viruses and spam bots from time to time. so this is a must in my environment. I figure I'm not the only on...

bob_11 by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Replacing columns with other fields

Quick question - I am working on adding company cell phones into LanSweeper, and in the cell phone category, the 'IP address' column is there. Is there a way to change that field to phone number?

TurboGFF by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Input hostnames instead of active scan

Hi All,Is there any provision to feed computer hostnames and make the lansweeper scan only these machines ?Thanks in advance.