Archive

This board contains archived posts from the retired Lansweeper Forum and Insiders Community.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

SOLVED - Kaspersky Network Agent - Custom Actions

Hi,if you are a Kaspersky System Administrator and use your favourite LanSweeper every day, the following might help you. Connect to your LanSweeper Configuration and add a custom actions:For exemple, give the description "Kaspersky Agent Move" Then ...

neosys by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Remote control access problem

Hi, when I tried to enter with remote control, I received some error messages, whit WMI messages.I applied the script that you suggest for this issues, but nothing change.So, I began to see firewall logs on the client side and I saw that port 49154 w...

bernardo by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Active Scan / LsPush on x64 2008 and Win7 issue

Both LsPush and Active Scanning are using way to much CPU (60-100%), and taking an extremely long time to complete on 2008 and win7 machines. All of my 2008 and Win7 machines are 64-bit, so I can't tell if it's OS or architecture related.I timed one...

bushki3 by Engaged Sweeper
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

How to Get NBTSTAT Custom Action to Work on an X64 Machine

Had been trying to get a very simple custom action using nbtstat.exe to work. Surprisingly I kept receiving an error message that the file could not be found.I modified the custom action specifying the exact path to the nbtstat executable and verifi...

_JasonB_ by Engaged Sweeper
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Backing Up Created Reports

Hi.. I have created quite a number of my own reports which run very well. What is the best way to back up these reports so that in the case of having to rebuild the server, I dont have to manually rebuild all the reports again from scratch. I backu...

kevinoie by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Remote uninstall Software

We are using Lansweeper ver. 4.2.0.21When we launch uninstall software remotely from client machine we get a pop up window saying general error completed successfully, but no programs populate. Can someone help us with this?

sstetser by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Getting Lansweeper to add devices if detected by ping

Hi,Lan sweeper works well in my orginisation just had one issue though we have small terminal computers that seem to get skipped you can ping them etc and the lansweeper discover seems to stall on them for a minute or so but doesnt add them not even ...

StephenL by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Computers showing up as Devices

I have several computers that are scanned properly and fully as computers and then start to come up during scans as devices. These devices have little to no information scanned about them and clutters the system. The IPs for both the computer and dev...

crashcarr by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos