Archive

This board contains archived posts from the retired Lansweeper Forum and Insiders Community.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

No 32-bit software being listed for 64-bit machines.

On all of our 64-bit machines, only the 64-bit software is listed on the Software tab. There is no 32-bit software listed at all, which also means these machines get flagged in the "Workstation: All workstations without Anti-virus software" report.Th...

davepusey by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

File Scanning vs Registry Scanning

Which scan technique is considered the best . The reason I don't know if there is a limit on the number of files you can scan at once or number of Registry entries you can scan before it shuts the system down to a crawl when trying to run a report wi...

MahleTech by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Processor Details

Hi,Is there any query to find whether the computer is 32 bit or 64 bit? i want to know the details of System is 32 bit or 64 bit with details like system name, user name , processor details, model and serial no

Srikanth08 by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Assign Assets to People/Accounts

Is there currently any way, or are there any plans to allow assigning of assets to user accounts/people in Lansweeper? It would be extermely useful to be able to add a new device, such as an iPad, and link it to an account. Then, if you search for ...

Custom Report - duplicate results

Hello, I have a problem with creating custom reports. I wanted to show all workstations on my network with Mcafee AV installed, so I copied the "Workstations: All AV" report, and changed the criteria from "like tsysantivirus.software" to "like '%mcaf...

magic7502 by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Uninstall

Can I remove software on some computers together ?

davidelk by Engaged Sweeper
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

custom report using old info

I created a custom report thru file scanning feature, went into report builder and created a report. That worked fine. My problem is on all other custom reports if I use the tblFileVersion in my Custom report, it always shows the file scanning files ...

MahleTech by Engaged Sweeper
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos