Archive

This board contains archived posts from the retired Lansweeper Forum and Insiders Community.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

help with custom report

Hi,we have just implemented Lansweeper and would like to start using some of the data we now have.Is it possible to run a system wide report extracting individual information and then present this in a useful format.For example, we are running a file...

Monitor Serial Number Report

I need to create a report for Monitor's with serial numbers. Any help would be greatly appreciated.Thanks.

pjayme by Engaged Sweeper
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Adding a new PC to Lansweeper

HiI sit with a new PC that needs to go to somebody else for testing purposes. I need al the info on that PC in lansweeper. 1. Connectted to the network( Do not have a lot of time) 2. Tried adding a new device( Could not find a PC) 3. Give it a ...

Johanas by Engaged Sweeper
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Scanned Devices

I am currently running a scan and my Scanned Devices only has 23 devices found. While my Scanned computers continues to climb. The number of devices found should be higher. Does anyone have any tips/suggestions that I can try?Any info would be much a...

pdizon by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Permission

I have a team of helpdesk, but they do not have permission to access remote. Where do I put this permission?Unable to contact to host: XXXXXXXXX Access Denied

Not all computers are scanned

Hi all,I have this issue: in my domain A we have 42 computers, named PC1, PC2 etc. When scanning, Lansweeper find only PC1, PC2, PC4, PC9 (as an example). A few (but not all) other PCs were discovered and labeled "Unknown". I deleted these oblejects ...

jberner by Engaged Sweeper
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Premium Tools

Where can I download the latest premium tools.I don't see a link anymore to do that.Thanks.

pjayme by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

2 Installs seperate servers - need 1 restricted

I have installed LANsweeper on 2 servers.I want 1 web console to have access to and and show details for all of our servers.I want the other web console to be denied access and not show details for all servers.I have tried LSPush to record server inf...

danscallon by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos