Archive

This board contains archived posts from the retired Lansweeper Forum and Insiders Community.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Workstation: Out of Warranty reports

Hello AllNone of my Out of Warranty reports are working. If I click any of them, I receive no results, however I know that there are several PCs/laptops that are out of warranty or approaching the end of warranty. If someone has answered this quest...

aeneal by Engaged Sweeper
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Newly installed software

Is there a easy way to tell if new software products or versions are found on the network so that I can easily add them to the tracking for compliance auditing? I have been working on adding the software found on the network into the tracking/compli...

cpopoff by Engaged Sweeper
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Premium tools missing things

Hi,I just downloaded the primium tools since I saw this"""Lsremote 4.1.0.15Upgraded to the latest vnc version which fixes some known problems on windows 7 machines."""i was one before that.I assume that means the LSREMOTE was updated?either way it lo...

danielm by Champion Sweeper II
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Broken knowledgebase article

Just an FYI to say the following knowledgebase article is broken (no images)...http://lansweeper.com/kb/customactions.aspx

davepusey by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

SQL Instance doesn't work with alias

Hi All!I moved the LanSweeper database to a new server and now it doesn't work.The only difference is, we use 3 instances on the new server and we use aliases for each.The problem is, if I define the server alias in the config files and when I open t...

euromedic by Engaged Sweeper
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Server hardware info

Hi,I added a few fields on the available report called "Server: All Servers"Select Top 1000000 tblcomputers.Computername, tblcomputers.ComputerUnique, Web40OSName.OSname, Web40OSName.Compimage As icon, tblComputerSystemProduct.Vendor, tblComputersy...

Ismail by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

PC appears multiple times in domain report but only once in the database

We use Lansweeper in our domain but with some PC's we have the problem that they appear multiple times in our domain report while they only exist once in our lansweeper database.The only reason I can see is that in the report the memory size is diffe...

didimons by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Registry Keys Disappearing

Scanned registry keys are disappearing from our database after a day or two.If I use LSTrigger for currently active machines, the registry keys will be populated, but after a day or two these entries vanish.I tried using LSPush for a while but stoppe...

j4powell by Engaged Sweeper
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos