Archive

This board contains archived posts from the retired Lansweeper Forum and Insiders Community.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Computers IP showing as 127.0.0.1

I'm triggering scan using lsclient, regardless of whether I use DNS or /scanonip the result is the same.In the web interface the IP of a desktop machine is shown as 127.0.0.1, even though the scanning server has contacted the machine, done a scan and...

List of user who have logged into computer

Is there a way of reporting what users have logged into a certain computer say over a time period of 6 months. ThanksNeil

NeilL by Engaged Sweeper
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Event Alerts

Hi guys,I'm havingan issue.I would like Lansweeper to email when when only certian machines have an error in the event log.Is this possible? If so, what's the best way to set it up?I have an email group setup and lansweeper is pointing to my exchang...

Problem with credentials

Hello Forum,I just downloaded and installed LanSweeper and started playing with its possibilities. While diong so I stumbled across a problem: we have a Windows network consisting of several domains. My problem is, that I cannot create a credential e...

jberner by Engaged Sweeper
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Occasional output traffic

DearI have been reported that lansweeper server is sometimes creating output traffic of 4~6 MB to the computer. This is not much but it is problematic for branch offices. Do you have any advice how to troubleshoot this issue? I understand that the da...

ToeJoe by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Rescan AD Location

I'm just realizing that there are fields in Lansweeper for computer location. I've added locations from AD on several of my computers and performed a full rescan but the info isn't showing up. How can I get the Location info to show up on the repor...

pmcnamara by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Computer Name vs ComputerUnique

I'm tinkering around with some custom reports and have made considerable progress on what i'm trying to acomplish, however I still have one problem. All of the computers in the ComputerUnique field are in the syntax DOMAINNAME\COMPUTERNAME\1 . How ...

pmcnamara by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Report Builder

Do you have a manual or instructions on how to use Report Builder?Just wondering.Thanks.

pjayme by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos