Archive

This board contains archived posts from the retired Lansweeper Forum and Insiders Community.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Internet Explorer 9 not showing in Software Reports

Can't find IE9 anywhere in the database.I saw this report suggestion and added it, but the results found are only IE7 and IE8 which are on older XP and Server 2003 systems. We have 80+ Win7 SP1 workstations and a dozen 2008 R2 Servers that are in the...

Mamba by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

DB diagram documentation for custom reports

To make custom reports it would be very usefull to get the DB diagram for all tables and relations.Can you provide this documentation?RegardsRamon

rvgfox by Engaged Sweeper
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Entering purchased product keys

Hello everybody,I am currently evaluating Lansweeper in our company, as we are having no proper license compliance system yet.I was wondering if there is a way of entering purchased product keys (i.e. Office 2010) and comparing them to installed prod...

Steven by Engaged Sweeper
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Domain access vs ip scanning

Hi I have 2 questionsI am a user in a big enterprise. There are a whole lot of pc's in the company . I have setup ip scanning on the machine as well as domain with the child domain.Which of the above takes precedence : domain or ip scanningThanx

Johanas by Engaged Sweeper
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Software Activation ID

Does Lansweeper capture the activation ID's of Microsoft software?Regards - Don

drlord by Engaged Sweeper
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Computers not being scanned

Hi,I have currently installed Lansweeper on our LAN, all computers and devices have been scanned and discovered, I added a second Domain (WAN) which picks up all the computers and devices but it will not scan any of them.Could someone please assist m...

Tremayne by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Computers IP showing as 127.0.0.1

I'm triggering scan using lsclient, regardless of whether I use DNS or /scanonip the result is the same.In the web interface the IP of a desktop machine is shown as 127.0.0.1, even though the scanning server has contacted the machine, done a scan and...