Archive

This board contains archived posts from the retired Lansweeper Forum and Insiders Community.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Dameware 7.5 and LanSweeper

Got a question. Since we upgraded to the 7.5 Dameware mini remote control when launching Dameware we get a file not found error box. I have tried this from both the x86 and x64 versions and end up with the same error. Anyone figured out the command...

menoskeym by Engaged Sweeper
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Computer report with specific extra infos

Hi,I'm looking for a report that would give the following infos:computername|manufacturer|model|dateofOSinstallation|lastloggedinuserI was thinking of starting from the "computer model overview" view, but I'm unsure how to do that from there.kr,Lukas...

woookash by Engaged Sweeper
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Adobe Creative Suite CS4 Keys

Has anybody had any luck finding these keys with Lansweeper? I know what the key is and I searched it in the registry to no avail, so it must not be stored in plain text. I know there are products out there that can extract this information, so it ha...

bpc by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Software sorting in v420070

I just upgraded to v420070. I noticed that from the Dashboard, the report for Software, All installed software, no longer sorts. The initial screen does not appear to be in any order. Selecting the column header for software yeilds another screen wit...

halriddle by Engaged Sweeper
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Registry Keys Disappearing

First, let me say LanSweeper is an overall great product. We have been noticing a somewhat odd issue with disappearing registry keys though.Environment:Single site and domain180+ Users (Windows 7 x64/Windows XP SP3)40+ Servers (W2k, W2k3, W2k3 x64, W...

MikeCC by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Missing IP Address

I have noticed over the last few months that the IP Address is missing when I run the Network WOL action. It first was a computer here and there but now it is almost all of my computers. The IP Address is correctly displayed in the upper right corner...

dhubbell by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Changing machines workgroup name adds new device.

We are currently using workgroups and recently a machine has been changed from one workgroup to another. Now this machine has been added as a new machine within lansweeper rather than as a change to the existing machine.We don't want to delete the ol...

nibber99 by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos