Archive

This board contains archived posts from the retired Lansweeper Forum and Insiders Community.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Wake On Lan

HiIs Wake On Lan (WOL) working OK with latest Lansweeper version 4.2.0.68?Thank youDawid

firmdale by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Industrial Devices with Windows installe

We have a number of devices (punch presses, lathes, etc) that have different Windows interfaces such as Windows Ultimate, Windows XP and Windows XP Embedded.All of these machines have to attach to our domain in order to transfer part program files of...

cjmusa by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Registry Scan (Standard) Value

I need to scan the (Standard) Regvalue of a RegPath.Micorosoft writes that i must use "" as RegValue Name, but this does not work in Lansweeper.

rupitz by Engaged Sweeper
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Inventory DSN/ODBC connections?

I've found two topics from 2008 and 2010 asking about it, but nothing recent. Can Lansweeper inventory DSN connections?

asigiam60 by Engaged Sweeper
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

User Rights for uninstall

I have one of our techs that cannot do a uninstall for software. It errors out as a cannot start WMI service. I on the other hand can get in and do the uninstalls without any issue. I am a Domain admin and he is not. But i do not want to elevate him ...

Doman by Engaged Sweeper
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

lspush not working

I have tried to use lspush in a startup script to get fresh scan results, but its just not working. Ive tried to use it manually also, but no result.I have tried to use the "/showresult" flag but it does not give any message back at all. lspush.exe v...

ifm by Champion Sweeper
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Remove stale data

Hello,How can I purge stale data from the database? I want to clean things up.Thank you,Stefan

schinss by Engaged Sweeper
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos