Archive

This board contains archived posts from the retired Lansweeper Forum and Insiders Community.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Need Report for Trial Software

Hi,I need to generate a report for Trial Software with the following detailsComputerName,Name of the Trial Software, Trial Software Version,Name of the User(Active Directory user ID),IP Address, Department Name Additionally if we get the Installed us...

sundarrs by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Report Of CD drive writable

Hi,Iam in need of a report with systems having CD drive as writable and only Readable..kindly provide me the query for that

Srikanth08 by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Use of Password utilities

(Copy from a email)Hi there, My server team has come a cross that LANsweeper have the privilege to reset password. As resetting password is by policy is only they Job. We at Desktop support at the moment can’t use it, but this is a great tool for us...

harry by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Migrated to new server failed, rollback to previous server failed !

Initially with Lansweeper v4.1, I migrated the DB from SQL2005 to SQL2008.Modified the credentials in the config files.It Failed.Now I have set the config files back to how they were before. Same error.System.ArgumentException: Un fournisseur OLE DB ...

neosys by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Software suddenly missing in software report

Hello,I have a odd problem. I installed a new software on my Computers which I can see under Add/Remove programs.I created a report to show me which machines still miss the application.Now suddenly Lansweeper cannot see/recognize that application any...

drollo by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Premium Tools download

Can anyone direct me to the premium tools download? Ideal place would be the "Download"...Thanks

Fred_Tran by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Computer Incorrectly Flagged as Non-Active

My non-active setting is 30 days. I've been working with my techs to clean up AD as part of annual inventory. I'm now coming across computers that are active in AD and that I performed a manual full rescan on but LS still lists them as non-active. I'...

Server died and moving Premium Edition to new server

I was running the Premium Edition of Lansweeper on a desktop computer "glorified server" and the computer died. I set up a different computer with Lansweeper and tried to to use the same key code but it will not work. Help?

TraLfaz by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos