Archive

This board contains archived posts from the retired Lansweeper Forum and Insiders Community.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Computer Report

HiIs there any way to show the custom fields data on the Computer Report as we would like to print of a computer report that would also inclued location, purchase date, comments, etcThanks

willetzky by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

CPU Family

Dear All,I have a problem with CPU family names and I need how can I solve under below problem.For Example:There is a Client which CPU is Intel® Pentium Dual-Core CPU E5700 @ 3.00GHzBut when check from Lansweeper its shown as 1 * Intel Pentium III Xe...

Custom Fields not sticking...

When I enter data into the custom field and hit save the data disappears. I tried to update to 4.2.0.63 but that did not correct the issues. How can I get this function to work again? Thanks!

Perkins by Engaged Sweeper
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

custom reports help

Where can I get some help on running custom reports thru the report builder. Is there a manual or a place with some tutorials I can goto for helpI'm needing help with wildcards if this is possible to do.I'm needing to know if you can use wildcards wh...

MahleTech by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Error report from servers on a daily base.

I want to create a report that views me ALL (system, application, ...) the eventlog ERRORS on a DAILY base. This report must come from "Windows" servers... so no PC's. I have Windows 2003 en 2008 servers, R1 and R2 servers.Who can help me?

DIDE by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

I cannot see terminalserver users in lansweeper

Hi!We have several terminal servers with tens of users who use thin clients. How can i see these users in lansweeper? Now I can see only these users who are logged in via ordinary computers.Tarmo

tarmo by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

need help with RPC settings

I have login settings that work for seemingly some pc's and not others...?We have mostly moved from xp to windows 7 but are still on AD 2003. I am running a login script that runs lansweeper.vbs, but the number of pc's on the RPC listing on lansweep...

karon by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos