Archive

This board contains archived posts from the retired Lansweeper Forum and Insiders Community.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Authorized admins

I know you can add authorized admins for a domain, and authorized admins for a particular box (Local users). What I need to be able to do is specify a domain user as an approved admin for a particular box, not all boxes.Example: Joe is a domain use...

bd by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Custom Report Needed

I am in need of a custom report that will give the following information:i. system namesii. operating systemiii. modeliv. manufacturerv. serial numbervi. ip addressvii. installed hardware (processor, memory, disk)viii. installed softw...

cmm8907 by Engaged Sweeper
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

UTC LastTime for Enterprise Scanners in multiple time zones

Are there any plans to incorporate features to normalize dates in an enterprise install of Lansweeper to UTC time? Right now I have a report that shows the list of computers to which a certain change has occurred in the last XX minutes (usually 60 t...

sebouh by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Remote Screenshot access denied

When attempting to use Remote Screenshot we receive the message "Access is denied, check the file association of .jpg files."

rock11 by Engaged Sweeper
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Screengrab 4.0.0.89 Error

Seems like we are getting this error most of the time since upgrading the premium tools. As in the past when the program launches, you can continue to click the "Take Screeshot" button over and over again to update the current image without any issue...

mrdaytrade by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Scanning of Remote Computers

I'm looking for input from those who have implemented solutions for scanning computers that are off site.My current solution seems to be somewhat bulky and prone to things not working 100% right.This is my current solution and it's in 2 parts.Part 1 ...

Salamine by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Find if UAC is activated or not.

Hello,I would like to know if it's possible to find out if UAC (User Account Control) is activated or not on a Windows 7 machine.Thank you in advance!

soucyinter by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos