Archive

This board contains archived posts from the retired Lansweeper Forum and Insiders Community.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Lansweeper Scanning Error

Hi,In my environment many systems are not getting scanned and showing wrong data which turns into wrong asset details..kindly help to solve those errors

Srikanth08 by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Non Microsoft OS

Can I get information from an AS400 or a Linux server?

update Active directory user OU overview

Hi,I was checking the screen "Active directory user OU overview", and I found that lansweeper is showing several users that are not anymore there.So, I think that lansweeper is not updating the changes I do on AD (at least, the user's movements betwe...

oryzon by Engaged Sweeper
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Warranty Report

When i run the Warranty report it says 0 where do i get this information setup correctly so the report runs correctly?

chads by Lansweeper Alumni
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Add information to "computer information" section

Is it possible to have the "computer Information" section read and display data that has been entered into the Custom field section? For example, we are using the Custom field 1, renamed of course, to track the asset tags we are starting to use, and ...

rgross by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

supercrypt run as admin

Is there a way to use the supercrypt tool to run a command elevated (as admin)?/David

ifm by Champion Sweeper
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Report on client dns server ip

I'm trying to report on each clients dns settings. can you tell me what table the dns server ip's are kept?thankssteve

sdaniels by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos