Archive

This board contains archived posts from the retired Lansweeper Forum and Insiders Community.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Lansweeper web console not opening

hi,my lansweeper web console page is not opening and it is showing the IIS page..kindly help me..its urgent.

Srikanth08 by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

dashboard configuration

hello, I have unchecked Show% on all the items for the dashboard but they are still showing up. The initial launch of the site is really slow and was trying to figure out if one of those are causing the issue. Shouldn't unchecking that in config remo...

sdaniels by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Last boot time

Hi,Is there a way to get Last boot time on a Windows computer? What i want to do is a report that list computers that havn't got rebooted in X days.There is a field named Last boot time in systeminfo, do lansweeper collect that info?

gladen by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Overload resolution failed because no Public 'LCase'

Hello,I was trying to get the Computer model overview when I realized this single overview was not working.It's the only one all others are functionnal.I'd love being able to fix this error. (I found the information somewhere else by editing a report...

soucyinter by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Does Lansweeper use Win32_Product WMI class?

We are troubleshooting an issue on one of our Win2008 servers and we've experienced the problem found in this KB article. Can you tell me if Lansweeper uses the Win32_Product WMI class when it scans computers?

creinking by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Printer Toner level reporting

Hi All,We have a requirement to get alerts when toner is getting low in printers.I have the report all setup but we have a problem.We are doing a full IP range scan of all ranges that have printers.Many printers aren't being picked up by Lansweeper.A...

dave2318 by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

TBLADusers doesn't contain all AD users

hi there, i am trying to get Lansweeper to report on Users based on the TBLADusers table.Only problem is that there are many enabled users in AD that are not listed in this table. All the Users are in the same OU.Active scanning is set to scan our do...

dave2318 by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

ERROR: The object invoked has disconnected from its clients

Sometime in the last 2 to 3 weeks we started getting period instances of the message "The object invoked has disconnected from its clients" being displayed by IIS when connecting to our Lansweeper web site or while using the site or clicking on a rep...

sebouh by Engaged Sweeper
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos