Archive

This board contains archived posts from the retired Lansweeper Forum and Insiders Community.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Website Security with IIS Express

Hi there,I've got Lansweeper installed on a Windows 7 Desktop which is sitting in our Server room. The install is using IIS Express.Our Security folks have requested I lock down the website for Lansweeper.To that end thanks to a email from Support I...

rstacks by Engaged Sweeper
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Securing the site

I've been searching the fora on how to secure the site, finding a link to http://www.lansweeper.com/kb/restrict.aspx. Following this, and still using the integrated webserver, I changed the web.config. However, the group I add to allowed isn't actual...

Migrate Data from another Software

hi,first: sorry for my English, I’m from Germany but I try to describe my question.We’re going to buy LanSweeper Premium. Is there any possibility to migrate the Components from our old inventory-Software to LanSweeper?I know that it is not going to ...

User Title

HiIs it possible to display User's title on the Users detail page?ThanksMax

mghabel by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Scanning times and load

Hi,A few questions here,I was just wondering if anyone has information on the typical load of a FULL SCAN can take on a remote pc, being scanned by lansweeper.How long would a typical full scan take?Or for that matter is there any particular informat...

danielm by Champion Sweeper II
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Custom Warranty Status Report

Hello. I'm customizing the warranty status report with the code listed below. It works, except I'm trying to eliminate duplicate service tag numbers. How can I modify the query to accomplish this?Thank you.Select Top 1000000 tblCompCustom.PurchaseDat...

bpc by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos