Archive

This board contains archived posts from the retired Lansweeper Forum and Insiders Community.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Printers not being scanned

Even though our site printers fall in to the IP range being scanned no printers appear in LanSweeper. I also noticed that "Printer" is grayed out in LanSweeper configuration; (as are some other devices) in the Device Types list

jmg5775 by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Reports not updated

Hi there,I realized that my report is not up to date, may I know how shall i rectify this problem?TIA.

bocsg by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

LSClient connection to server failed

Hello, We are running Lansweeper v4, with active scanning enabled. This has been working great on our network. We need to run lsclient on a remote site to do a one time scan and are receiving the result "connection to server failed" when running lscl...

jmccourt by Engaged Sweeper
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Demo Site / Beta Site?

FYI -- Demo site seems out of date. it would great if there was a beta site, so we could see the new features, without having to install it ourselves. we can we provide feedback and even test some of the UI.

gdavid by Champion Sweeper
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Find users that are missing pictures

I wasn't able to find a answer for this in the forum.How can I determine which users are missing pictures w/o looking at each one?I see a canned report but it seems to include folks with and without pictures.Thanks.

Scanning "Access Denied" on all workstations

Hi,I am testing 4.1 (my first day), I set a scan range of just one desktop to isolate the problem easier. The desktop is a windows 7 64 bit in a domain.Each scan produced creates error log of "Access Denied" WMIError. "Access is denied 0x80070005 (Ad...

shuvav by Engaged Sweeper
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Can login with Firefox cannot login with IE9

I just finished installing the latest version and followed your instructions for IIS7 setup.I added the group Domain Admins as the allowed group to login to web console.This works successfully with Firefox but IE9 gives error authenticating with the ...

albourne by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Missing users

I understand that a user must log into a system for it to be populated with data from AD. I have a situation in my new implementation of 4.0 where many of my user accounts are not even findable within lansweeper, but when viewing their computers dir...

pcrockett by Engaged Sweeper
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos