Archive

This board contains archived posts from the retired Lansweeper Forum and Insiders Community.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Eventlog times incorrect

When LS was fist installed the wrong time-zone was selected on the server(oops). The time zone has since been corrected, but time stamps on event logs are still 2 hours off.How do I correct this?-The LS server, SQL server, and target servers are in ...

restricting access on lansweeper console

Hello,I have trouble restricting the access to the lansweeper web console..I did as the FAQ restrict LS WEBACCESS recommends. But when I configure my system this wayI can't connect to the Console anymore. Screenshots are attached.The User I'm trying ...

LangD by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Workstations/NAS

Hi,I'm a bit new to Lansweeper and I'm having some problems with workstations appearing as NAS devices. I've tried deleting them from the first scan but they still appear as the same after the second scan.Are there any settings that I've missed?Thank...

Removed Software from Desktop but it still shows in the Licensing Report

Hi,We have various instances of where I have removed software from a desktop machine and then rerun the lsclient.exe on the machine in question. The software is correctly brought back for that machine but in the licensing report there are phantom cou...

GhostyDog by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Print Metering

Hi First time posting to the forum, please forgive me if I am posting this query in the wrong place, I would like to be able to determine print volumes, via the Lansweeper tool. Can it do this ?i.e. Printer A on the 01/04/2011 picked print pages tota...

Lansweeper and Internet Explorer 9

Since upgrading to IE 9 on my Windows 7 x64 box (32bit IE), I have noticed that after a little while, my keyboard (tried both a USB and my Logitec Wireless) seems to not type very well in any IE window. When typing, the typed letters do not appear o...

ewieder by Engaged Sweeper
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

execute psysrebuildallindexes

Hello,I am having a web page time out issue when I attempt to view a machine's event logs. I have read other posts that say to run the "execute psysrebuildallindexes" script for various time out issues. Where can I find this script? I have searche...

timnorvel by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

micrsoft and lansweeper

hiive been asked to look into our microsoft licensing, as we would have a lot of microsoft product on site.while the software is listed under "software overview" it doesnt appear to be too easy to search in the search area for it.so i eneded up manua...