Archive

This board contains archived posts from the retired Lansweeper Forum and Insiders Community.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Move Lansweeper site to IIS

Hi,to enable restriction to the website I would like to move from Lansweepers internal webserver to IIS as webserver platform.Is this possible and how to go about ?Currently, Lansweeper runs on a virualized XP machine.IIS is installed but not running...

Ruud__Sas by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Errors during upgrade procedure

Hello,My company purchased enterprise license for Lansweeper and we have it installed on a server, the database is on a separate SQL server.I followed the instructions to upgrade the Lansweeper from herehttp://www.lansweeper.com/forum/yaf_postst3412_...

mircea by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

lsmanage users

Hey there,I've searched through the forum for this, and so far no luck (still looking as we speak), but JIC this hasn't been covered - we have Admin users that can access the lsmanage console/CP via the 'Use Authenticated Integration' box checked, bu...

Pareto by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

lsremote - more parameters?

Hello,we want to use lsremote.exe - in the moment we use the normal uvnc, but you're more comfortable So is it possible to use all that parameters, that ultravnc know? In the moment we want to use 1) /nocursorshape (You can see the users cursor)2) /...

Merbecks by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

migrate Lansweeper to new server

I need to move my current Win2003 lansweeper installation to a new Win2008 server.Anyone done this before and have a step by step so I don't forget anything?ThanksGravity 5

gravity5 by Engaged Sweeper
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

lansweeper data collectors

helloi dont know if lansweeper have this feature. We manage a big domain with remote sites arround the world and network restrictions between the sites and central. Actually we have a unique domain, but AD servers on every remote site. Now i have a l...

ninyo by Engaged Sweeper
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos