Archive

This board contains archived posts from the retired Lansweeper Forum and Insiders Community.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Can't see Computers on other domains

Hi thereWe started using Lansweeper premium about a week ago, and we are very pleased with the results...We have about 17 independant domains that we want to scan... The scanning only picks up the devices on the domains and not the computers? We have...

rumandi by Engaged Sweeper
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

E-mail alerts - HDD Statistics

How can I use the Harddisk statistics from linux server for make an e-mail alert?For example, send an e-mail alert when "Use%" is 90%.Thanks.

Duplicate Computers and Duplicate SIDS

Two questions.Firstly since LS4.1 (I think anyway!) I have noticed when you search for a computer you quite often have duplicate entries - one is the actual netbios name and then one with Dell Inc. after it along with a CPU icon.Clicking on either ta...

ccdesktop by Champion Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Lansweeper scalability and performance

It says on the LS website that one server can scan over 20k clients. We currently have the premium version with one server scanning approx 2500 clients--we are looking to upgrade to enterprise and scan approx 45k clients. My question is what type o...

googoo by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Monitor Type

Hi,is possibile to ahave a different report for type of monitorI.e CRT type or LCD type?Regards

Yann by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Software Question - SQL Server.

Hello Again,Okay, so got everything working and upgraded now, and Lansweeper seems to be running perfectly...I'm in the process of setting up the license(s) we own and have run into a little issue. Lansweeper has detected multiple instinces of SQL ...

bpreston by Engaged Sweeper
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Lansweeperdb Size Exceeding Limit

Hello,I am currently experiencing issues with Lansweeper and SQL Express 2008.lansweeper is currently going over the 4GB size limit. When I was on lansweeper 3.5 the file size of the database never went over 600 MB. Why has the database grown 7x in...

tdecenso by Engaged Sweeper
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Report to show computers with Removable Disks

Please can you tell me if there is a report that will show all the computers on our network that have removable disks, or if there isn't is there a way of creating a custom report?Many Thanks

blm by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos