Archive

This board contains archived posts from the retired Lansweeper Forum and Insiders Community.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Computer description field from AD information

Hi there, Would it be possible that the computer description field that is shown in the Computers in domain - view would be gathered from the Active Directory description field and not from the computers own? It would be much more easier and faster t...

Upgrade to 4.1 dashboard is read-only

I upgraded to 4.1 and now I can't remove reports from the dashboard, there is no record selector next to a record when I click on something to remove a report from the dashboard.

bd by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Duplicate computer keeps re-appearing each day

We have a computer on our network called Workstation45 which has an IP address ending in 101, which is properly scanned by LanSweeper. We also have a computer showing up in some reports (never scanned software & OS) with a name of the 101 IP address...

necronom by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

signed inventory

Dear all,I have a question where I need an answer for, before I can promote this software to my management.In the past I was using lansweeper just for inventory. Now the company policy requires the user also to sign for his received hardware.Is there...

ciba by Engaged Sweeper
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Help with reportbuilder

Hi,I'm trying to generate a report that shows the following information,Computer Name, Computer Model, Computer Serial, Last Known IP, Last user, Monitor Model, Monitor Serial but for some reason it creating duplicate records when I use report builde...

NeilL by Engaged Sweeper
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Lasttried, Lasttriggered, LastScheduled

Hi, I'm having problems with my inventory. Computers are´nt updating data. Please, will you tell me diferences beetwen the columns Lasttried, Lasttriggered, LastScheduled from computers table?Thank you very much.

cheche by Champion Sweeper
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

service not installed

How can I know what computers have not installed "my service"?

cheche by Champion Sweeper
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Refresh Screen Problem

Hi,It is a problem with refresh screen when i remote to any dektop,See the Example,feri

ferim by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos