Archive

This board contains archived posts from the retired Lansweeper Forum and Insiders Community.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Different Primary Key for Devices

We have a lot of thin clients in our environment. I often have duplicates show up because one was off for a while then turned back on & picked up a new IP address.It would be nice to have something else as the PK. I'm not sure of the best method but ...

Error renaming computer

I renamed a computer in Lansweeper Configuration. However I need to rename it back. When trying to name it back to its original name I get an error that says, "Violation of UNIQUE KEY constraint 'IX_tblComputers'. Cannot insert duplicate key in objec...

No fix for Empty User Details in 4.1 update

Hello!I was asking for help with "empty user details for non-english accounts" in topic:http://www.lansweeper.com/forum/yaf_postst4544_Empty-User-details-for-non-english-accounts.aspxProblem had solved, and I had been assured that this fix will be in...

khext by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Prior upgrade to 4.1 question, and a bug question.

Hi. We need to know, if upgrading the Lansweeper server (Premium) to last version 4.1, and we cannot update all clients (LSclient.exe) ver. 4.0.1.4 to the new ver. 4.1.0.3. What will be the result? Will affect functionality (database, web interface...

vargaboti by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

E-mail alerts via Authentication are not functioning

Currently using lansweeper 4.1, but I have also tried the following in the previous 4.0.0.1+ releases.I am unable to send out any email alerts from lansweeper with or without authentication. If I enable authentication and click on "Mail selected repo...

pjtech by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

WMI Error resolution.

Get this error when tested connection. DNS test-----------------------------------------------Is this the correct remote IP: 192.168.1.46If not, please check for DNS problems\root\cimv2 Remote WMI access test FAILEDThe RPC server is unavailable. (Exc...

Fix: Report builder: the object " does not exist

To fix this problem open the database scripts page in the configuration tool and execute the following script:delete from dbo.tsysreports where isnull(reportquery,'') = ''GOalter table dbo.tsysreports ALTER COLUMN [reportquery] nvarchar(200) NOT NULL...

Hemoco by Lansweeper Alumni
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Event Log search

Hello,This is likely out there already, but I'd like the ability to search event logs for specific event id's. Much like the Eventlog alerts in the configuration tool, but instead of setting up an alert for a future event, scan past events.Thanks fo...

timnorvel by Engaged Sweeper
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos