Archive

This board contains archived posts from the retired Lansweeper Forum and Insiders Community.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

automatic update service not running

Hi,in the Lansweeper Dashboard we have under high priority many systemes listed with "Services: Automatic update service not running"However If I have a look on the system itself, Windows Update Service is running.What causes Lansweeper do report thi...

schmittk by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Cat start local process

We installed the latest version 4.0.0. Im trying to remote control a PC on our domain and shortly after i receive Cant Start local process.I then attempt to run VNC Viewer which prompts for a password (not sure which password since i dont know which ...

Jamie by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Lansweeper Service crashes frequently

hello, I recently upgraded to the 4.0 version (Two Months ago) from 3.52. Since that time the service continues to crash. I have service set to automatically restart. I just upated to 4.0.0.42, perhaps that will correct my issueHere are entries fr...

Sync AD computer description with lansweeper

Hi,All our computer servers who are member of an active directory domain are imported in lansweeper with active scanning.This week we inserted a description on the computer object in active directory.Now we want to see the computer description also i...

Roel by Engaged Sweeper
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Problem with dont`show

I have a little question about dont`show.When i select dont`show the computer stays i the list.I dont want too see the computer i the list over computer in the domain. Is that possible?best regards Johan

How to overwrite data?

Sometimes LS shows incorrect information about scanned computers (e.g. serial numbers or computer model is wrong). I understand that this mostly the vendor's fault because they did not enter the correct information in BIOS or wherever.What is the bes...

Dronic by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Changes by type

There is a nice posibility to see changes done by a lot of things... within Lansweeper this is called "changes by type".Now, I want to search within this log to see when software was installed on what PC? Can this be done? How?

DIDE by Engaged Sweeper
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos