Archive

This board contains archived posts from the retired Lansweeper Forum and Insiders Community.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

License expired

Hi guys,I just started working for a new company so I am very very new at Lansweeper. I am going to ask some dumb questions.The question I currenlty have is that our license expired a few months ago. They have a new license but I have no idea on ho...

mprasad by Engaged Sweeper
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Missing patch for the conficker worm

Hi SupportI am now in Lansweeper 4.0 and it is amazing with new features and options .I am using WSUS for windows patch management. and in the Lansweeper console i can see "Patch: Missing patch for the conficker worm" .It will be greate if you can sp...

Sachin by Engaged Sweeper
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Active scanning interval

Hello there Lansweeper forum! As a (rookie) system administrator I'm trying to inventory our company's network. Since LanSweeper allows for custom fields, actions and queries it seems like a perfect tool, since aside from hard- and software data we'r...

unauthorized administrators report and multiple domains

Hi there,I was wondering how the syntax of defining authorized administrators is:I want to allow Mr. Garcia to be administrator on his PC in domain one but not on his pc in domain two. All I try to allow him to be administrator explicitely on this PC...

Fossy777 by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Quick Premium Question - Hardware / Software History

I notice on the feature comparison chart one thing I didn't recognise how to access...Software installation and hardware history tracking. How does this work - or wherre can I find this information?Cheers

ccdesktop by Champion Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

ScreenGrab problem

Good Morning,We are using LanSweeper and it is installed on a Management Server which is off the doamin from the main group of user computers. When we run the "ScreenGrab.exe" tool:\\xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx\lansweeper$\screengrab {computer}I get the the fol...

Lanman by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Premium Tools Registration for Multipul Users

Hello All,First I'd like to say Lansweeper has been an amazing set of tools.I move around from computer to comptuer a lot and use lansweeper and its tools on those random computers. I have to keep finding and putting in the lansweeper key each time I...