Archive

This board contains archived posts from the retired Lansweeper Forum and Insiders Community.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Upgrade problem

Hi - I have performed the upgrade - but when I launch the web console i now getAny ideas...System.Data.SqlClient.SqlException: Could not find stored procedure 'dbo.web40totaldomain'. at System.Data.SqlClient.SqlConnection.OnError(SqlException excepti...

ccdesktop by Champion Sweeper
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Errors in Errorlog.txt

Getting a few of these and it looks like it's a restriction on the database itself (self explanatory)10/25/2010 09:52:10: Cannot set column 'DefaultIPGateway'. The value violates the MaxLength limit of this column. at System.Data.DataColumn.CheckMa...

KHabershon by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Multiple scanning servers requires the enterprise edition

At the moment I have two lansweeper-installations.One on server-old and one on server-new.server-new will replace server-old. Both lansweeper-dbs db-old and db-new are on 2 remote sql-servers sql1 and sql2.Now I copied web.config and lansweeperservic...

Merging databases

I have run a "test" instance of LS4 on seperate server - and during the test it has collected a load of data.I now want to upgrade my main system which has all my current objects in - but the test data may contain some newer machines.Is there any way...

ccdesktop by Champion Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Web interface credentials

Hi!Is there any way to prompt for allowed users to access the web interface?I mean, I've changed the web.config file and added the authorization tags for the Domain Admins group. That works fine. But we have some Domain Admin stuff that we don't want...

BeatleUy by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Total number of monitors

Hello,Is there a way to make a report or view of how many monitors are in a certain number of computers (the filter would be by computername) or if not having a report of how many monitors are attached per computer?I could not find this in the report...

pentel by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Lansweeper not scan itself (server)

Hi, Lansweeper didn't scan server on which he resides for 6 months now. Trigger scan works, connection tester also see server. No errors.So to clarify, on this server Lansweeper is installed.

sisman by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

UPS monitoring

UPS monitoring... Not sure how one could do this, but this would be a value added feature.Thank you,Niles

Pollak by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos