Archive

This board contains archived posts from the retired Lansweeper Forum and Insiders Community.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

some Remote machines not scanning

hi there, We have Lansweeper running on a server at our head office. We have over 100 remote sites that are not connected via AD and have there own DNS. The remote sites are connected to head office via site to site VPN.We have around 300 machines at...

dave2318 by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

hardware changes not tracked with lsclient

hi,i'm trying lansweeper with lsclient (i want to test the free version). After the first scan of my pc i see the correct amount of phisical memory on the dashboard.then i removed 512 mb of memory but even if launching lsclient again, the dashboard s...

masolino by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Last User %25USERNAME%25 %USERDOMAIN%

As of today the Last user section of the Action screen now shows %25USERNAME%25 %USERDOMAIN%. Upon clicking on it it disaplys a user that has never logged on to the workstaion.Please advise,Niles

Pollak by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Change default password

How can I change the default password for LanSweeper?

usfitdci by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Scan Linux servers

When setting up the SSH password, what other access does the system need? Base permissions for one.

usfitdci by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Please help about reports..

Hi.I´m trying to get out a report about ALL my machines.for example I want," Computername, Model, Soundcard, Graphiccard, Networkcard "So far No problems The problems starts when I get alot of duplicates, beacuse the report also shows me ALOT of Sou...

LANuser99 by Engaged Sweeper
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Product key scanning

HiCan anyone tell me how to get Lansweeper to automatically rescan the product keys on machines at a regular interval?Currently, if I force a scan using the Trigger Scan option the software keys are updated. However, if it is left to Active Scanning...

User logon time

What is the "Logon" column on Ad user details ?I thought that it was last logon time on a particular computer but, as you can see below i think there is a problem :And no, i don't work at 05:46 or at 01:21 in the morning.Lansweeper V4.0.0.40

rhapsody01 by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos