Archive

This board contains archived posts from the retired Lansweeper Forum and Insiders Community.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

The RPC server is unavailable 0x800706BA

Hi,I was using Lansweeper on a linux domain for some month, using the agent to connect the PC's to the lansweeper server, and everything was ok.But now I have a windows 2008 R2 domain, and I'm trying to use an active scan, using a domain admin as use...

argie01 by Engaged Sweeper
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

poll date shown in red

Hi All,apologies if this question has been asked before. I am running version 4.0.0.27 of Lansweeper & have setup a combination of AD scanning & IP scanning.For some reason, the poll date has not changed & is highlighted in red?if i restart the lansw...

Kassim by Engaged Sweeper
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

4.0 Install

Okay, to clarify I didn't upgrade to 4.0, I did a clean install on a new server.Due to database corruption in the original lansweeper database I could not migrate to the new server, had to do a clean install.Install is complete, and my Lansweeper Web...

bsciarra by Engaged Sweeper
  • 15 replies
  • 0 kudos

Domains not in order...

In my Domain overview list. I have several domains.They don't appear to be in any order.I would like them to be Alpha-numeric order...Can anyone help?Thanks

Issues with opening allowed program DLLHOST in Firewall?

I'm having problems seeing a LOT of machines on my network due to the RPC server not responding. One of the fixes mentioned is to run this on the machines in a .cmd file:call netsh firewall set service RemoteAdmin enablecall netsh firewall add porto...

MarkDunn by Engaged Sweeper
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

AS/400 Scanning, or lack there of

HI allI’m scanning a WAN with about 1000 PC’s and 350 Windows servers. To all intents and purposes this is working fine.The problem that I have, is that I get little or no information about the 30 IBM AS/400’s (Power6) that I have. The device name ...

Lawrence by Engaged Sweeper
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

lansweeper remote uninstall

this is the error we are getting when we try to uninstall a program"uninstalling requires the premium version of lansweeper"what do we need to do to fix this? the registration code has been updated alraday.

mlebo by Engaged Sweeper
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

LsRemote with Windows 7

We still can't get lsremote to send the ctrl+alt+del function to our Windows 7 boxes. Works on XP as always.

mrdaytrade by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos