Archive

This board contains archived posts from the retired Lansweeper Forum and Insiders Community.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Database size limitation

The error logs on our server are filling up frequently. We are seeing the following messages over and over again:2010-09-08 18:37:38.64 spid53 Error: 1827, Severity: 16, State: 1.2010-09-08 18:37:38.64 spid53 CREATE DATABASE or ALTER DATAB...

Computers NOT on domain

I need to scan standalone computers on our network. We use the same administrator credentials on our standalone computers. How can I scan those and add to our inventory?

dialtone by Engaged Sweeper
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Windows 7 problems

helloNone of my Windows 7 machines are successfully populating my lansweeper database (other Oses are fine) - entry is there but no details and error is 'the network path was not found'. I've opened the remote registry and enabled remote adminstrati...

nfc5 by Engaged Sweeper
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Date / Time Format

Hi,Were running LS 4.0 on a windows server 2008 with an SQLEE 2008 edition, in dutch time format (dd/mm/yyyy). On the web interface, on the custom fields page however, the calendar function uses american format (mm/dd/yyyy).I must also confess that I...

mfusion by Engaged Sweeper
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

IIS restart

Our lansweeper website occasionally stops responding and we have to restart IIS. I don't see anything unusual in the event logs, IIS logs, nor errorlog.txt. Any place else I can look for hints as to what is happening? our environmentweb server: Wi...

googoo by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

How do I define compliance?

Hi.On the computer detail screen I am informed if a computer meets compliance or not. There are also a couple of reports that list computers under minimum/recommended hardware.It seems as if older service packs are in violation of compliance and a no...

MartinNr5 by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Add a new "Device type" to database

Is there a way to add in a particular device type into the database? I have some equipment that does not fall into the default list of network devices and would like to have the device listed as the correct type of machine.

JamesinIT by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos