Archive

This board contains archived posts from the retired Lansweeper Forum and Insiders Community.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Exclude certain AD accounts

HiIs it possible to exclude certain AD accounts from being monitored/scanned by LANsweeper. We have some admin accounts which are constantly being flagged in reports as having certain AD information missing but we cannot change. We'd like these sys...

sturmeyp by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Admins and Uder level access to Lansweeper

I have configured Lansweeper per documentation to restrict access the the web site. But, is there a way to grant certain groups/users access to certain parts of Lansweeper (e.g. "All available reports")?Thank you,Niles

Pollak by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Need report showing Computername, MAC & GUID

I need to build a report showing Computername, MAC & GUID. For the life of me, I can't find how to get the GUID into the report.Can anyone help me out here? Thanks!

Remote uninstall

Remote uninstall error message: Requires Premium Version.I have Premium Versin.

IvanS by Engaged Sweeper
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Bandwith/Client to Server ++Update++

Hi, do you have some updated information about bandwith/client to Server for Version 4 ? http://www.lansweeper.com/forum/yaf_postst960_BandwithClient-to-Server.aspxThanksDaniel

MTD by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Office Produck Key not view

Hi! I hope I do not look bad at first post why I can not see through the 'Product Keys report "codes MS Office?I see what operating system and justis the same for worstation XP or 7thank's!

No Database Upgrade Option

Hi, i just wanted to upgrade from Version 3.5.3 to 4.0. During setup i cannot choose the upgrade option. Setup only asks me to drop the existing lansweeperdb ? What can i do ? Thanks for your help Daniel

MTD by Engaged Sweeper
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Licenses purchased

Hi,Our company has several subdivisions, each with their own domain. Each subdivision is responsible for the purchasing of software licenses within that division.Is there a way to manage the licenses per domain? Currently from what I can see, I am pr...

PaulWegs by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos