Archive

This board contains archived posts from the retired Lansweeper Forum and Insiders Community.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Active scan

Hello,I have just installed the trail version of your software and I have to say, I am very impressed! Great software! One question: I have 'active scan' enabled, but I was just wondering when new computers are discovered? I was just doing some tests...

TomE by Engaged Sweeper
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Lansweeper service

Hi Lansweepr 4.0 on server 2008 R2 working correctly.Lansweeper servie running wiht administrative credential to log on on Active Directory PCThere is an error on event log on the server that says that the service should run with service credential.W...

giulitn by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Lansweeper on a Workgroup

Hi I´m new in this of LansweeperWhat I had to do for lansweeper scan all my computers on a workgroupPlease I need HELP!!!!!!

Eventlog Scanning

Hi, i want to disable eventlog scanning for computers only but not for the servers. So i disbaled the eventlog item wait time to -1. After that i configured an Scheduled Eventlog Scanning for an Server OU.does this work ? Which setting has priority ...

MTD by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Lansweeper and needed ports

Hi,What are the ports that lansweeper needs to scan a workstation? I found that document:call netsh firewall set service RemoteAdmin enablecall netsh firewall add portopening protocol=tcp port=135 name=DCOM_TCP135call netsh firewall add allowedprogra...

KRH by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

IP Range Scanning: Nothing happens

HiWe are using Lansweeper 4.0.0.113 on a W7 x64 Virtual Machine with Microsoft SQL Server 2008 Express.Our Lansweeper scanning stopped working somehow 2010-07-17. We are only using IP Range Scanning and it doesn't work. There's simply nothing happeni...

SCS by Engaged Sweeper
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Full blown Helpdesk system

It would be nice to use a all in one solution and im sure this has been brought up. Any word on this coming in a future update?

UMTH by Engaged Sweeper
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Styles directory empty after crash

We had a servercrash and got eveything up and running again. The only thing I'm missing is the content of the \styles directory for the web presentation.Is there a way to get this info without installing Lansweeper again?

bjnvdb by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos