Archive

This board contains archived posts from the retired Lansweeper Forum and Insiders Community.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Runtime error EEDFADE on install

Hi,When I try to install LANsweeper on SBS2008 64-bit, I get a RUNTIME ERROR EEDFADE (see attachment for screenshot).Is there a way to solve this?With kind regards,Martijn Janssen

mjanssen by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Take screenshot not working on some PCs

I am tring to take a screenshot on a remote computer, and I am using a AD account that having all the PCs local administrator right.when I press the take a screenshot button, and it stopped at installing services.then I goto the remote PC to take a l...

zeroturn by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Unauthorized admin wildcards

Is there anyway to wildcard a username in the 'Allowed administrators' section?For example we create a local administrative account on each of your machines, this username always uses the same convention of admin<users initials>. I've tried various m...

RIdalski by Engaged Sweeper
  • 13 replies
  • 0 kudos

License compliance report - cannot open

Hello everyone,I cannot remember when I used that report last time thus dunno when the issue has started. The problem is that I cannot get that report to open. I'm getting this msg on the botton of the page:System.Exception: The DefaultView was reque...

Martin by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Visual Network Tree

Would a visual network map be possible? I mean one that shows an overall tree view of the network with boundry devices and routers that are active like a REM(Retina) server has.

M0k0san by Engaged Sweeper
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Enterprise version / service status / time zone

I installed the Lansweeper scanner in one of our locations that is in a different timezone (-3 hours) from the local Lansweeper server. The service status on the web site is showing the poll time in Red even though it is updating properly and report...

sebouh by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Password Protect

Hi I have a problem regarding Lansweeper.I want to protect http://lansweeper:29038 page password protect against unauthorized access and so but how do I do that best? Sorry for my bad english

Mitnick by Engaged Sweeper
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Upgrade to 4.0.0.27

Hello,I am upgrading to version 4.0.0.27Please supply me with step by step upgrade instructions.FYI - rank says Freeware Member but this software is bought and paid for so please respond!

bsciarra by Engaged Sweeper
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos