Archive

This board contains archived posts from the retired Lansweeper Forum and Insiders Community.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

License compliance - oops

Just seen the below errors when trying to open the license page on 4.0.0.27.System.Data.SqlClient.SqlException: Timeout expired. The timeout period elapsed prior to completion of the operation or the server is not responding. at System.Data.SqlClient...

swilson by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Use SQL: Create Table in Lan Sweeper

I've created an SQL Query in MS SQM Managment Studio and tried it and it works fine. The problem is when i tries to use it in Lan Sweeper. I get the error message:"Incorrect syntax near the word 'Create' ".Is it possible to use all SQL commands in La...

wollseng by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Computer Description Not Updating

Running latest 4.0 build - have all wait times set to 0, have option checked to refresh computer details. Computer Descriptions are not updating - any tip on how I can resolve this?

Exclude an OU from Active Scanning

Hello;We need to exclude one OU from active scanning, i'm looking how to do but i only see an option to limit active scanning to certains OUs, we have more than 25 OUs and we only need to exclude one of them, so this way takes too much time, is any ...

Login Script Vs Active scanning

Hi,i rolled out lansweeper using login script which is getting reported. But my requirement is to scan only some ou's which i can specify it up in the active scanning configuration. Login script is set it from the domain level which is applicable to...

pras by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Barcode Scanning?

Dose anyone know if there is a barcode scanning bolt on to Lansweeper?

webpage

The tool is working great!I would now like to lock down the page to only my IT group. I'm running Lansweeper on a 2008 server. What is the most direct approach for limited users to the page?thanks!Dennis

Support Forum search broken with IE7?

Whenever I visit the Support forum search page using IE7, the status bar shows an Error on this page. (image1) shows the error I see. I can successfully run a search, however once I do that and I try and change the search criteria and search again,...

sebouh by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos