Archive

This board contains archived posts from the retired Lansweeper Forum and Insiders Community.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

LANSweeper Service Issue

Support,For some reason the LANSweper Service seems to have disappeared from my services.msc console. I have run the installer again and installed pure the service after clicking on new install the installation gets part way through and then I get th...

Matty by Engaged Sweeper
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

WMI access denied

I am getting the WMI access denied error but only on workstations at remote branches. I have checked the KB article related to this error and everything checks out ok and I can scan any workstation at my local office. Any other suggestions.

tkerr by Engaged Sweeper
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Keys not decryptiong for DigitalProductID

I have a report to show Windows Server 2008 and R2 - some of the 2008 keys work, none of the R2 keys work -Windows Server (R) 2008 Standard without Hyper-V BBBBB-BBBBB-BBBBB-BBBBB-BBBBB 21/04/2010 Windows Server (R) 2008 Standard without Hyper-V ...

missing printer location

hi, after i upgraded to Lansweeper 4.0.0.27 update. all the location of the network printer that i manually added in the "edit device detail" button is now missing, i have 253 nos of network printer all the additional information i added on each prin...

abolus by Engaged Sweeper
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Something Odd About the License Compliance Page

I posted here before how we are utilizing LS to sort through the piracy in our organization.We are using 4.0.0.18. On the "License: Duplicate software license keys" page, it shows many computers with the same Windows license key. That is what I exp...

Lansweeper Deploy through GPO

We are trying to inventory about 200 Computers in our company. I tried to deploy the firewall settings through logon script. However 98% of our users are power users and are unable to change firewall settings. Could I just turn off the windows firewa...

tabork by Engaged Sweeper
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Event Log Summary Error

After upgrading to 4.0.0.27 I get the following for the Event Log Summary

Symantec reports trojan.adh

My SEP reported the lansweeper download contained the trojan.adh can you conform if this is a false positive? I donwloaded from lansweeper.com

jtaverner by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos