Archive

This board contains archived posts from the retired Lansweeper Forum and Insiders Community.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Saving Scanning & Cleanup Options

Hi,I am running LANSweeper 4.0.027.I have problems saving "Remove Computers not found in Active Directory"The change is NOT saved.Thank you

jacobsenm by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Lansweeper 'permanently delete'

Hi,I was just wondering in the lansweeper configuration utility, under 'computers'. If i use the feature 'Permanently delete selected computers', can i then re-add the computer back in down the track if i want to?Will the computer i delete be ignored...

BenKnox by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Can't create report with AD Full user name

Hi,I'm trying to create a custom report that lists the Computername as well as the full Username ie. John Doe - by using the tblAdusers.However when I try to run the report the Report Console simply hangs - Does anyone know a solution?Thanks!

lukee20 by Engaged Sweeper
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Searching Lansweeper by serial# via URL

We are in the process of incoperating your Lansweeper discovery tool as part of our Enterprise Service Desk solution to help augment our ability to support our users. The Enterprise Service desk is designed around the HEAT ticketing system which inc...

Andre_G by Engaged Sweeper
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Software Table

I was just wondering if I could blow out the software table and that it would rebuild itself. Thank you,Tim

tdecenso by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Cyrillic service names

Hi!Lansweper unable to detect if service is running when service name is NOT Englishi.e. on russian version of XP/Vista/W7 it reports that autmotic updates is not running although it's just named in russianAny way to fix it?Regards, Alex

Dual Installations of Lansweeper

Hi,Are there any issues with running two copies of Lansweeper on the same phyiscal network sharing the same IP range.My company is split into two divisions but based on the same site sharing the same network. Division A is already using Lansweeper a...

sturmeyp by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos