Archive

This board contains archived posts from the retired Lansweeper Forum and Insiders Community.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Duplicate PC records

I have recently relocated a PC from one location to another and have both the hostname and IP changed. A new entry in the Lansweeper inventory list was create automatically. However, I happened to find that there are two entries bearing the old an...

wmi errors

I was getting access denied on an xp sp3 system so I followed the instructions for adding the id to the administrator group, running the script to rebuild the wbem repository and checking the settings on dcomcnfg. After doing all of that I am now ge...

progdlp by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Scanning computers OU doesn't work

I have LS setup to scan 4 different OU's (see screenshot). It scans 3 of the OU's fine. The 4th OU doesn't scan at all - nothing shows up in the web console - (OU=Computers,DC=XXXX,DC=com). This is a valid OU and is a default creation in AD.Any su...

bd by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Dashboard compliance

When looking at an individual pc's action screen, 2 reports show up under "dashboard compliance" in our environment. What determines the reports that show up under this heading?

googoo by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Lansweeper tied to DHCP

Was wondering if there is a way to specifically make lansweeper directly communicate with DHCP on my domain. When an addres is given out I would want lansweeper to show the device. This seems to work already on printers, switches, routers and other...

ckingu by Engaged Sweeper
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Report email setup

I lokked through previous posts but was unable to find enough solid info on configuring the report email options.I am having issues getting this to work even when I select "Mail Reports Now".I set the SMTP server to the address of my exchange server,...

dwilkes by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Non-active computers that ARE active

I have 30 non-active computers (in lansweeper) that are active and have been scanned today, but they still are showing up as non-active. I currently have the scanning setup options all unchecked, however, I did have "Set computers to non-active if n...

jdaniel by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Populate from SNMP?

I want to do a SNMPGet for each IP, to get a specific OID and then display it as a report.Like I can add a file to scan for, then build a report on it. I want the same for a SNMP OID. I built a PHP page, that goes out and collects specific OID's fr...

GDSXIT by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos