Archive

This board contains archived posts from the retired Lansweeper Forum and Insiders Community.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Upgrade question

I am using IIS and SQL server 2008 R2 yet I get this prompt(pictured) when attempting to upgrade. Can you tell me what to "uncheck" please.

NorthH by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Computer Custom Actions

I started to post actions in a seperate thread, but thought a single thread would be useful. Please feel free to add your own. These are the actions I think are useful.-----------Name: Netsh (Remote firewall info)Command:cmd.exe /k {actionpath}pse...

Not Scanned

Does any one having not scanned problem?I got many PC show:Software: Never scanned softwareOS: Never scanned OSand the error log show many of this:5/28/2010 10:10:11 AM: Domain\hostname\1 Object reference not set to an instance of an object. at Lan...

zeroturn by Engaged Sweeper
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Computers are not being removed ftom LanSweeper

Hello,Computers are not being removed from Lansweeper even sough i checked Remove computers not found in active directory from all tables

isol by Engaged Sweeper
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Report for All Microsoft Office Products

I pieced together a report to give me data that I need for all Microsoft Office products -Select Top 1000000 dbo.tblComputers.Computer, dbo.tblSerialnumber.Product, dbo.tblSerialnumber.ProductKey From dbo.tblComputers Left Outer Join dbo.tblSer...

Some dates showing MM/dd/yy

Some of the dates on my new installation are showing in US format (mm/dd/yyyy) as opposed to my local (UK) format (dd/mm/yyyy). Is there any way to change this?

teejayuu by Engaged Sweeper
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

LansweeperService.exe CPU usage 100% - website stops working

Gradually over a 24 hour period, the LansweeperService.exe climbs to 90-100% CPU usage and the website stops responding, and I can't open Lansweeper Configuration utility either. I just moved the server and database from a physical machine to a ESX v...

sjohnson by Engaged Sweeper
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

I need report

Hi, can somebody be so kind, and write me script with all this information included? System-Manufacturer-ModelProcessor-NameMemoryArray-MaxCapacity (MB)OS-CaptionIP addressthank you.

dr_sah by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos