Archive

This board contains archived posts from the retired Lansweeper Forum and Insiders Community.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Lansweeper Alert Reporting engine Keeps sending the same error

We have email notifications turned on for event log entries. We have an issue where Lansweeper keeps sending emails several times a day for several days for the same event log entry. As an example we had a server reboot unexpectedly @ 8:44AM on 5/17/...

Test Connection Fails for all Workgroup computers

We're running Lansweeper Premium 4.0.0.24. We're seeing a number of problems trying to get our Workgroup computers to show up and be inventoried.We've made the DCOM changes, turned off the firewall, and created appropriate entries in the Lansweeper...

Report for Server OS versions

Hi,Is it possible to create a report that breaks down to server versions (standard/enterprise etc)? ideally make the OS license compliance report clickable.ThanksKass

Kassim by Engaged Sweeper
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

LANSweeper Service not starting

Hi,just upgraded to version 4.0 and discovered that all clients haven't been scanned since then. I had to change the password of the Lansweeper Service Account. But Update was working and Service was running, too. I change the credentials in the Lans...

FethS by Engaged Sweeper
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Can't run Advanced Actions

Getting this error when I try to run any advanced actions:TriggerScan results in:The encryption type requested is not supported by the KDC.Other Advanced Actions never goto cmd box...Tried from IE 8 and Firefox 3.6.3I've even went so far as to comple...

rcothern by Engaged Sweeper
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

lmremote.exe

When I access this file it is showing as unregistered? I am a preimun user, does anyone know how to register this application?Thank you.Sandy

SMiller by Engaged Sweeper
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Add scanning server procedure

Upgraded from 3.5 to 4.0. Had problem upgrading DB and Web server. Reinstalled Web server and got the DB upgraded and it all now works except it doesn't seem to scan.Checked Configuration Utility and the scanning server had a tempserver name that was...