Archive

This board contains archived posts from the retired Lansweeper Forum and Insiders Community.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Scanning Printers

Does Lansweeper record page counts? If so, in which table. If not, will it in the future?

Default System identification

Is there a way to have the default system identification defined somewhere or to have them changed after the computer scan?For unknown systems, the default information is:Name: System Name Vendor: System Manufacturer IdentifyingNumber: EVAL UUI...

gmitrana by Engaged Sweeper
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Server error after installing Lansweeper freeware version

The following is the error I receive when trying to open Lawsweeper.David FServer Error in '/lansweeper' Application.--------------------------------------------------------------------------------Compilation Error Description: An error occurred duri...

David_F by Engaged Sweeper
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Lansweeper Bar

Has anyone given any thought to creating a way to 'minimize' the Lansweeper tool down into a 'computer search' - 'User search' _ and 'software search' bar that you could dock?I find myself constantly resizing the tool to fit my screens. I'd like to b...

Procmon/Regclean - Computer Actions

Has anyone been successful in getting Procmon & Regclean to run on the remote computer using it through Computer Actions? I thought I had it working, but realized it was only checking my computer everytime I ran them. Here are the statments i'm usin...

mtaggart by Engaged Sweeper
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Additional Custom Actions

HiThis is a pickup from the repvious topic :http://www.lansweeper.com/forum/yaf_postst3219_Change-web-console-aspxhtml-code.aspxI've upgraded to Version 4 and now I'd like to get all of my Custom fileds displaying and updating correctly.So in the dat...

Facilities by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Other admins can't run the Configuration Utility

Hi,I have an odd issue:Other admins get the following error message when starting the Configuration Utility:"Cannot open database "lansweeperdb" requested by the login. The login failed."Why am I the only one to be able to do that?Thanks

physh by Engaged Sweeper
  • 11 replies
  • 0 kudos