Archive

This board contains archived posts from the retired Lansweeper Forum and Insiders Community.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Custom Views Not Showing Results

Hello,I just recently upgraded to 4.0 and for the most part everything went perfectly. The only small issue I'm having is previously, I had a bunch of custom views I added onto the dashboard page that were created in SQL. After the upgrade, after cli...

rwoerner by Engaged Sweeper
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Editing devices losing information in quotes

I was going through the the devices that had been detected on my network via the IP scanning and found that if data collected by device scan contains double quotes ", the text doesn't appear in the edit box when you click edit. I've attached a scree...

sebouh by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

user action scripts

I'm sure there is an easy fix for this, but I'm no scriptor and can't find the answer...when running either the unlock.vbs or changepassword.vbs, we get the attached error. Help?

googoo by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 18 replies
  • 0 kudos

Remote Uninstall 1.0.0.14

Hello,I was wondering if you guys where aware that the Remote Uninstall Utility has issues uninstalling MS Visio 2007 and MS Project 2007. Is there any workaround?It just sits there for ever. Thank you, Tim

tdecenso by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Prompt for authentication

Is therea way to get the actions to prompt for authentication?Thank you,Niles

Pollak by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Apple Computers

Very simply put does the new version of Lansweeper scan Mac computers that are in our active directory...it appears (from my domain) that it does not but I want to know for sure.Thank you!Gary

bungargp by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

How to change default for Licensed software

I would like to change the default values for Purchased and Price when i add software to Licensed software. Today it's 1 and 500.

hew by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos