Archive

This board contains archived posts from the retired Lansweeper Forum and Insiders Community.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

# Not Latest Service Pack not matching

I was looking at the console today and noticed that the number of machines at the top showing XP SP2 did not match the Informational OS: Not latest Service Pack XP.Initally I thought maybe I had some XP SP1 or Plain old XPs out there, but I clicked a...

dteague by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

IP Scan hangs on one IP

I'm having a problem with one of the devices on my network. When the IP scan runs, one or two IP address scans never seem to complete. See the attached screen shot.I ran the Device Tester on these IPs and they appear to be KONICA MINOLTA 200 all-in...

sebouh by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Google Chrome doesn't show up in software

Google Chrome doesn't show up on installed software tabchrome version 4.1.249.1064OS: Windows 7 x64It does show up in add/remove programs. Something specific with Chrome? or perhaps issue with Windows 7 and/or x64 OS?

googoo by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Access control

How do I allow different to have admin rights or reader rights to the Lansweeper console ? (I am using the Premium version.) Thanks.Regards,

Registry key report

Can someone help me with this reportSelect Distinct Top 1000000 tblcomputers.Computer, tblRegistry.Computername, tblRegistry.Value, tblRegistry.Lastchanged, tblcomputers.LastknownIP From tblRegistry Inner Join tblcomputers On tblcomputers.Computer...

poweld1 by Champion Sweeper
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Scheduled IP range scan is not working, at sheduled time

Hi, I think that I have a problem, and asking for advice. Since I have upgrade to ver.4 (23.04.2010) it seems that Scheduled IP range scan is not working, at scheduled time. Running manual IP range scan is working well. What can be the problem, or wh...

vargaboti by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

remoteuninstall isn't working

I am using version 4 of LanSweeper and my key is registered, however, the remoteuninstall application says that it is unregistered... (see screenshot)

twnadmin by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Report Patch: Missing patch for the conficker worm is inaccurate

The report "Patch: Missing patch for the conficker worm" is inaccurate because it includes Windows 7 and Windows 2008 R2 systems and the patch doesn't apply to those. I modified my query to only include the older OS versions. My query is a bit diff...

sebouh by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos