Archive

This board contains archived posts from the retired Lansweeper Forum and Insiders Community.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Upgrade from 3.2 to 4.0

Hi,I am trying to upgrade my DB from 3.2 to the latest version. I have installed the 4.0 on a new server and restore my "lansweeper32" to the new server. Using the instructions from here, I went and manually update it db.http://www.lansweeper.com/f...

hinzinho by Engaged Sweeper
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Successful Upgrade, but not DB updates since

I was able to upgrade from 3.5 to 4.0 and then from 4.0 to 4.0.0.24. After playing around and pushing some buttons I realized that the DB has not been updating since the upgrade.After investigating, I noticed that the LS service was not running, the...

chubbard by Engaged Sweeper
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

No new systems "seen" in over 10 days....

This is a bit strange and it most likely a permission issue but I am at a loss as to what I may have changed...The "Last seen" area on the opening screen has displayed the same systems since 4/20. The number of system found is also stuck...the numbe...

Lansweeper scanning principle

Hi,Lansweeper is very good for us, I would like to ask some questions about Lansweeper scanning principle:We have around 2,000 numbers of Windows PC/server and they are in different IP segments. Assume I buy the Premium version, after it perform the ...

Monitor info Report

tblComputers.ComputerUnique seem to be missing from the report.I suppose it was meant to be there.lansweeper v 4.0.0.24/jj

jjma by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Operating in Consultant Mode

Hi Support/FriendsThough I am new but pretty impressed by this software I have already asked few questions in this forum before as I was thinking to buy this software and operate in consulting mode where I have to visit different clients and do a sor...

esage by Engaged Sweeper
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

After Update Got Error on View

I have update the Lansweeper. After updates the view of the workstations has been given error. Pls refer to attachment

yash_sac by Engaged Sweeper
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos