Archive

This board contains archived posts from the retired Lansweeper Forum and Insiders Community.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Overall Inventory Report

Hi Guys I am new to Lansweeper so please help me out.I am wondering if I can produce a overall systems inventory report with all details of the PCs( hardware and software). I have gone through all reports and realized that there are various reports g...

esage by Engaged Sweeper
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Windows Updates and Another network query

Hi guys I am new to lansweeper , so please elaborate more .I have 2 questions , kindly help me.1- I have few customers where i 'ld like to run this program to gather the inventory , at this stage i have installed on my machine first time and gathered...

esage by Engaged Sweeper
  • 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

Upgrade Instructions

Hi,Am I missing it.Reading some entries it seems like I need instructions for upgrading to 4.xAre there upgrade instructions anywhere?ThanksPaul

pfhnyc by Engaged Sweeper
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Clear scanning queue

How do I stop active scanning and/or clear the scanning queue?I put a very large IP block in the active scanning and its taking forever (days).

Initialization failure on some workstations

Hi,For some workstations we have these messages :Wmierror Initialization failure ws01 (ws01)Wmierror Initialization failure ws01 (10.bbb.ccc.ddd)Wmierror Initialization failure ws01 (ws01.fr.eu.xxxxxxx.com)There is no entry in errorlog.txt file.Do yo...

philou92 by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

custom disk report

Is there a way to create a custom report for a selected set of servers that shows only disk usage graphs like what is shown in the disk info section of each server page?

Automated computer reports, is it posible?

Wondering if there is a way to get the computer reports that are available for all machines when you look up a machine and click on report to generate daily for all our servers and be exported to a stand alone format either PDF or even a csv/excel do...

Initial 4.x release to 4.0.0.24 = duplicate reports listed

I backed up SQL, made a copy of the program files directory.Downloaded the setup.exe from the link in the email.Ran the install, it succedded.rebooted the server, since we had a downtime scheduled anyway.It is scanning, the website comes up but all d...

FWBB by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos