Archive

This board contains archived posts from the retired Lansweeper Forum and Insiders Community.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

After update to 4.0.0.21 from 3.5.2

When I start lansweeper console I get this error:rstcomputers: Type mismatch for field 'Computername', expecting: String actual: AutoInc.On Licencses tab:rstlicense: Field 'softwareVersion' not found.Scan options / Scheduled scanning:Object name 'Tsy...

Members of Security Group report

Dear SupportIs it possible to extract the users that are Members of a certain security group with Lansweeper?Apologies if this has been posted before.Many Thanks

VPN Scanning

Is the premium version of Lansweeper 4.0 able to gather information about a machine over a VPN - without LSCLIENT?I believe I read that there is a once a day IP-based Scanning now? If the user is connected (via VPN) during that time will their compu...

Add Iphone and Rename the Custom Fields

Hi,I am quite happy with the Version 4 lansweeper. I would like to add Iphones or in general phones into the custom add new device section (instead of Telephone System). Also is there a way to change the custom fields in the device information to lik...

moss by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Custom Field Lookup

Is it possible to set a customer field to do a lookup of users.For instance:We know that we have last user logged in, but would like to have a field that is looked up from AD of assigned user. Is this possible?

wcraig by Engaged Sweeper
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Add device without IP address

Is it possible to add a new device without specifying an IP address. We have some devices in storage that we want to add, but do not want to specify an IP because they are set to DHCP. We want to add them to the device list and mark them "Non-active"...

sarmo by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Lansweeper Database

I have a question whats the normal size of the lansweeper database whit plus minus 500 machines.Whe have now plus minus 500 machines in the databse and where still growing up because whe have more than one location and not al of our lacations are sca...

bdirkx by Engaged Sweeper
  • 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

Question regarding AD scheduled scan

Question regarding AD scheduled scan.All AD scheduled scanning’s starts, when Lansweeper service is restarted from windows services, even it is not on scheduled to run at that time.Why is this happening?

vargaboti by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos