Archive

This board contains archived posts from the retired Lansweeper Forum and Insiders Community.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Version 3 to Version 4 upgrade issue

Hello, The database upgrade portion of the Lansweeper 4 upgrade has taken about 3 hours so far. In the errorlog.txt file in the service directory I see a lot of entries with the following (except the time stamp increments up.)4/26/2010 5:21:29 PM: ...

jpost by Engaged Sweeper
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Upgrade custom reports

Changes in version 4.0 in table tblcomputers.Computername: integer field, used for the linking to other tables:Computerunique: unique field domain\computername\siteidComputer: name of the computer (this was field computername in 3.x)Most custom repor...

Hemoco by Lansweeper Alumni
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Printers - how to force manual scanning?

Hello,I don't have any automatic scanning active since my environment is quite different from the usual. How can I manually force a device scan so the device fields get updated?Thanks.

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Problem with non-active computer report

I'm getting this error when I click the non-active computers link:Server Error in '/' Application.--------------------------------------------------------------------------------Overload resolution failed because no Public 'UrlEncode' can be called w...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Builtin webserver security

Is there a way to restrict user access to the built-in webserver? I'm using it to try it out, but I guess I'll have to move to IIS again because of this.

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Errors DCOM (10009) in system logs

Hi,I've multiple errors DCOM (10009) in my system logs."DCOM was unable to communicate with the computer ip address using any of the configured protocols."For example (in French sorry :p):"System 2010-04-15 09:25:40 10009 Error event DCOM xxxx DCOM ...

Zuider by Engaged Sweeper
  • 16 replies
  • 0 kudos

email report

hi, how does the email reports work? because i created an schedule for the lan sweeper to send an email report but i did not receieve any email report when it reaches the time scheduled or even after the schedule, but if i press the button "mail all ...

abolus by Engaged Sweeper
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Software view per PC

In addition to my post in the general wishlist topic ( click! ) i've decided to post this topic, because the need for my current customer has changed.As a part of some ISO certification my current customer needs some privacy-specific features. They a...

yannickvr by Engaged Sweeper
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos